BUNTAIN HOUSE - RED
“With God all things are possible”-Matthew 19:26
- Mark Buntain- The founder of Assembly of God Church School in Kolkata is best known for his unconditional love for the downtrodden.
- DMHSS follows in his footsteps and tries to inculcate the same values in the students. The Buntain house or Red house symbolizes Victory.
LINCOLN HOUSE - BLUE
“In the end, it’s not the years in your life that counts but the life in the years”
- Abraham Lincoln-Named after the legendary U.S President who led the nation through the country’s greatest moral, cultural, constitutional, and political crisis.
- DMHSS teaches the students to respect moral ethics and develop a strong character that can change the nation. The Blue House signifies Morality and Peace.
MANDELA HOUSE - GREEN
“A winner is a dreamer who never gives up ”
- Nelson Mandela- This global icon showed that hatred cannot be overcome by hatred but by empathy.
- In DMHSS the students learn all the qualities which make them perceive the world through the lens of equality. The House signifies Growth and Harmony.
LUTHER HOUSE - YELLOW
“Faith is taking the first step even when you can’t see the whole staircase”
- Martin Luther-This monk and reformist influenced so many lives by showing the benefits of embracing religious tolerance.
- DMHSS promotes toleration and educates the students to be wise and kind to every being on earth. The Yellow House symbolizes Wisdom.