- Hand hygiene and thermal screening are done to keep a check on the body temperature and blood pressure.
- A sanitiser tunnel is available at the entry gate to keep a check on the body temperature and blood pressure of every visitor.
- Sanitization of classrooms and disinfection of hard surfaces are done regularly.
- Foot and bench markings are present at a distance of 6 ft. to maintain social distancing. Wall notices and signs can also be seen throughout.
- The infirmary is made available with doctors on call 24/7. Registration with hospitals has also been done in case of any emergency.
- Spacious well- ventilated classrooms.
- Vitrified tiled flooring in all classrooms.
- Benches to accommodate at least three students.
- Soft boards are present in all classrooms to house various Works of creativity of the students.
Laboratories & library
- Well-equipped & Spacious Laboratories.
- Sanitizing is done at regular intervals.
- Use of labcoats & gloves are mandatory for conducting lab activities.
- Lab activities performed by students from class VI onwards.
- Robotics lab to arouse students’ interest in the field of science.
- A roomy library with a whole range of books of all genres.
- Each staff of the office is conversant in the use of Computers.
- Computerized progress report handed in at the end of each term.
- The use of Google classrooms to deliver notes & assignments.
- School App to record, maintain attendance of each pupil & communicate with parents/ guardians.
- Use of Audio-Visual lab to enforce better communication skills among students.
Student exchange programmes
- An online student exchange programme through clubs is organised for the students to express their strong opinions on an international platform
- Students across the globe join the virtual platform to share concrete solutions to the current global crisis.
- The youngsters develop a diplomatic relations and showcase their debating skills.
- Well-furnished infirmary with a trained nurse. Doctor available on call.
- Hands-free trash bin at various spots in the school.
- Mist- fans to spray sanitiser.
- Sanitiser tunnel at the entry gate.
- The body temperature of each student and staff recorded.
- Social distancing is strictly followed.
- UV ray machines are used to sanitize each paper.
- Aquaguards are placed to ensure safe drinking water.
- A commodious staff room for teachers with attached washrooms.
- A special dining space is available.
- Cubicles for the Head of the Departments.
- Canteen facilities to cater to the students & staff food items.
- Hygienic food is available.
- Communicative and interactive classes are held regularly.
- Teachers engage the students in educational and fun-filled activities to make learning easier.
- A student-friendly environment is created to make the learners not hesitate about interacting with the teacher and other students.
- Recitation competitions, story-telling contests, speech-delivery competitions and more are organised occasionally.
- The school aims to make academics meet co-curricular skills and activities.
- The top priority of the teachers is the all-around development of the pupils.
- Platforms and opportunities are provided to showcase the youngsters’ talents and sharpen them.
- Teachers focus on skill-based learning and help students find their strengths.
- Individual attention and care are given to every student.
Activity Based Learning
- The ABL technique is used by teachers to make studying flexible and easy to understand.
- The methodology aims to use activities in the educational process by making students learn abstractly.
- The student-teacher interaction is given a sense of participation and collaborative learning through a varied set of activities.
- Different modules of presentation, quizzes, dramatization and group discussions are held to keep students engaged with academics.
Robotics and Smart Lab
- The school enhances smart or digital classrooms which foster creativity and an interactive environment.
- Classrooms are designed with LCD projectors, hardware equipment (desktops, laptops), DVD/VCR combo, Interactive whiteboards and displays.
- Full usage of animation and videos are used to convey information.
- Students are helped to gear up with Coding that develops computational thinking and creativity by designing and developing apps.
- They are encouraged to build the unmanned aerial vehicle: drones
- A spacious playground to lay stress on the development of a healthy body and mind.
- A basketball & a volleyball court to not just practice the games but also develop team spirit.
- A swimming pool is an added advantage to trigger the interest in physical activities among the children.
Hybrid Mode of teaching
- The school has adopted the hybrid model of teaching where face-face classroom instructions, as well as online platforms, are open to educate young minds.
- The teaching-learning process is made more interactive.
- Individual attention is given to every student where they feel free to clear their doubts and difficulties with a flexible learning experience.
- Establishing a collaborative and trust-based learning environment is a part of our infrastructure.
- A hybrid model of teaching helps to focus on time management skills
- The school is well equipped with an air-conditioned seminar hall
- Teacher training programmes are regularly held aiming for a better educational environment.
- Awareness sessions on menstrual hygiene, mental health and career counselling are often taken.
- Model United Nations are organised for the students to enhance their speaking skills, and critical thinking and boost their confidence.
- Children are made to be civic-minded people and imbibe in them the true value of charity and humanity
- Douglasites are encouraged to come forward to donate toys and clothes to help the ones in need.
- Regular plantation drives and awareness programmes are held to keep the students engaged in community service-oriented projects.
- It enhances several skills like leadership, and volunteering and prepares individuals to be like-minded among peers
- Through these service sessions, students are meant to be more responsible, organised and compassionate.
- Regular webinars to upgrade the quality of teaching.
- Council workshops to necessitate better quality of results from our children.
- The school cafeteria provides healthy and nutritious food for the students and the staff.
- The Health and hygiene of the student is made a priority.
- Food provided to the students has a quality and wholesome diet.
- The canteen is a plastic-free zone and is against the use of plastic.